This morning we went back to Valetta to pick up our new crew member Dan that is going to sail with us for a week. Dan seems to be super easy going and I am sure that we will have a great week together. Unfortunately the wind is not blowing at all at the moment so instead of going to Sicily straight away we decided to go back to the “Blue Lagoon” and wait for the wind there.
We are very happy and relived that we managed to found our two anchors that we lost in the storm a couple of days ago, it took us almost 2,5 hours of diving around in the bay until we found them. Today we also managed to start our outboard engine after it went upside down in the water for 2 hours in the same storm- we had to empty and change all the fluids, change the sparkplug and clean the carburetor before we managed to get it working.
Hopefully we will leave Malta tomorrow!!